Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, August 13, 2005
title : 3 P's
There are 3 P's for me this moment:
Project. Photoshop. PC. PROJECT: Wondering what's with the sudden layout change? Well, I will be passing this blog as a project for our Software Design subject. Wohhoo! Finally, a project that I'm good at! Im sure my prof will be reading this so, "Hi sir! Bigyan ninyo ako ng mataas na grade ah?!" Ahihihi. I'm loving the layout, so I hope the others will. PHOTOSHOP: I bought a CD installer of Photoshop CS last wednesday and Im very excited to learn how to use it. I want to make cooler graphics for my layouts that's why I've been dying to learn Photoshop for months. But I only got the chance to buy the installer last week. But unluckily, the darn copy I got needs an activation code, which I obviously didn't have cause I just bought it at the ever reliable Recto (haha!), and I only have 30 days to use it if I wouldn't be able to submit the activation code. Now, my Photoshop learning experience is putted to a halt...or something because of this and because of this next P... PC: My PC is starting to show signs of 'I-need-to-be-reformatted' syndrome. It's slowing down. I don't know why. My dad blames it on the Photoshop CS so I uninstalled it. Yet, it's still like that! Waaah! I don't want my PC to die or get sick. Nooo! So whoever out there has an installer of Windows and Office XP and Photoshop 7, please, help me for I fear the end of my cyber life. : (
|