rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Monday, August 15, 2005
title : I hate ADWARES!
I really hate them. They disguise themselves as a harmless little file, then POOF! your PC is infected! Those who invented them deserves to be punished! Actually, right now, as I blog away, Norton virus alerts are popping up my screen. What else can I do about it? Even Mr. Norton couldn't fix it! The virus infecting my PC is a Desktop Hijacker. It changed my desktop wallpaper into an annoying advertisement of a, guess what? An anti-spyware/adware program! And now, there's no way I could change my desktop display. Heres how it looks like:

An Anti Sypware Adware?


Those geeks that created that freakin' virus sure are smart. Infiltrating my PC with just that stupid little file... amazing. Why do they waste their brains making stupid viruses anyway? *sigh* A simple revenge of the nerds perhaps?. Hehehe... But the bottom line is, ADWARES/SPYWARES are totally not cool.

Now, our last resort is have a back-up of all our important files then reformat the whole thing and start anew! I gotta buy tons of CD-R if that's the only thing to do. This is what you get if you don't have drive partitions. *sigh*

Good thing I uploaded all necessary files for my site to my new host!
Yep, I'm hosted! All thanks to my host Lai of Bituwin.org. She's really nice and helpful! Bear hugz for her! :) I thought I wouldn't be hosted. Ever. But now I am! Whoopee!!

[EDIT]I've been also super nice today.
I helped my pals today! I erased this part cuz Lai said me and my pals might get busted! Hahaha! Basta, I helped some friends and it feels great![/EDIT]

Well, that's all. Greeting goes out to my prof Sir Leonard. Just in case he's reading things! Halooooo!!!

← OLDER
NEWER →