rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2005
title : Blog Project: Success!

[EDIT] Im learning PHP! Woohoo! Well, this site now is PHPed except for this index page which is still HTML. Im still figuring out if I'm allowed to make this blogger page in PHP. Plus, I got the Gallery section putted up. Teehee! [/EDIT]


Wohoo! My blog project was a big success! My prof liked (or loved?) my work!

At first, he couldn't believe I did the whole site myself. He was like, "Who made this?" then I was like, "Me! Who else?". In the back of my mind I want to tell him: 'It's me who stayed awake until the wee hours of the morning just to make my blog project look good! Can't you see my eyebags?!'.
My prof was convinced then browsed through here. Then he spotted my Celebrity Crushes page and found Jim Morrison in it. He was shocked. "What was Jim Morrison doing in here?", he asked "You listen to The Doors? What's your favorite song? Im a fan too! I got almost all of their songs here in my phone". Wow. My professor was a '70's rock fan. Cool. I told him I should've putted the Doors layout instead of this one. I made that way before this present layout. Maybe if that's my layout, I might get extra brownie points! Weeeh! He's even interested on Taking Back Sunday! That prof is cool for a guy his age. I think he's in his early 50's.
He gave me a perfect score and I saw him put a plus (+) sign next to my grade. Wohoo! I hope things always turn out like this!

Well, I think I wouldn't be posting for a couple of days. My PC would definitely and should be reformatted so I think it will take a couple of days before all the web designing stuff I need will be re-installed. This wouldn't happen if not for that crap called adware. My flash disk almost got a virus yesterday when I stuck it in my USB port. It was such a stupid move don't you think? I was panicking like mad when I saw the virus alert. Used Norton to get rid of the freakin virus, and thankfully, it was gone. I hope it wouldn't come back. Now next is that desktop hijack virus. It will be annihalated when I reformat the love of my life, MY PC. Hahaha!

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's commenting! I really appreciate them. It makes me feel more welcome. :') *hugz*

Be back soon!

← OLDER
NEWER →