rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Thursday, August 25, 2005
title : 210 Hours of Lame: The Prelude
*This is the prelude to my 210 Hours of Lame posts in my FriendsterBlog

Yesterday was the official last day of our on-the-job training at ABS-CBN Interactive. And what me and my friend felt was a mixture of happiness and sadness. Happy because we'll be able to rest every TTH now since we dont have OJT duties anymore. I'd be able to snooze all I want until the afternoon (big fat BUM!!) But it's sad since we wouldn't be sitting on our comfy office chairs, staring all day long at the PC screen, either doing a school project (cuz the fast internet connection is free!) or wondering what the heck we'll do next on our OJT work which is an inventory program using Visual Basic.NET. We'll surely miss Sir Bong, Sir Jeff, The Triple M (Sir Marvin aka 'John Lloyd', Sir Mavin aka 'Bembol' and Sir Marvin) Sir Raymond, our trainor Sir Aries and our super cool boss, Sir Russ. We'll surely miss those days where we eat superb food at the cafeteria for only Php35, the day when we saw Lucky Manzano and other cute heartthrobs, those days when I have to stand the whole bus ride home, eating food samples at Hi-Top Supermarket with my pals. *sigh* Those we're the days, and now it's over. I'll will sure miss them. : (

Anyway, I'm really sorry if I haven't been updating for the past week. My PC has been reformatted just today since we only realized that the Primary Booting device in the PC's BIOS is at HDD-0 and not HDD-1. The whole time, we thought the PC would need to boot with the CD installer in everytime the PC starts. My dad is cursing Windows XP already. Then I suggested him to set HDD-0 as the Primary Boot Device, then, voila! The PC's up and running! Still have tons of things to install and files to transfer, though. So maybe by this weekend, I could update all those links and stuff... :) By the way, I named my PC Brandon since naming PC's is the 'in' thing these days...hahaha! Cuz as we were reformatting the PC, it asked for a computer name, so I told my dad to make it Brandon.

Well, my allergy is striking me again... bye for now!

← OLDER
NEWER →