Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, July 25, 2005
title : Friend
I really have no thoughts to share today, except that this coming wednesday is our Preliminary Exams. I still don't know anything on all my subjects. Instead of studying, I spent hours in front of my PC, making a new blogsite for my CEU friends. They don't know it, but my pal Lala has been suggesting that we make a webpage or something. Well, wish granted, CEU Geekstars is born. Please visit it when you have the time. It's not fully clothed yet though. hehehe.
Finally, I got a new friend! My first affiliate Jessica of ruby-soho. If you want to be an affiliate, please e-mail me. It'd be really great to make new friends. So your sites to visit are: CEU Geekstars and ![]() And oh yeah, please vote for me at the PETSHOPGIRLS AWARDS. just click the link. please oh please oh please. I'm nominated for Best Un-hosted, Best Personal, Best Effort and Viewer's Choice. Please Vote for ME!!! Thanks a bunch in advance!
|