rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, May 21, 2005
title : How To Survive the Singe Life
Last Monday, as Ann, Cyndi and myself was talking over Cyndi’s failed love life, Cyndi asked how she will survive her life as a ‘single’. Then Ann said, “Wag ako ang tanungin mo dyan. Si Joyce dapat.” The three of us laughed knowing that I’m the only Single Since Birth Club member of our barkada. Then I suddenly thought, Oo nga, pano ko ba nagawa yun? Then a bulb lit up in my head and gave me an idea. What if I list down the things I did to make the single life more bearable? This will definitely help those people who’s struggling to get over a break-up or the trauma of being dumped. Wow. I’m sooo smart, sometimes it’s too much to handle. (nyahahaha!)
So, let’s start,

Tip #1. Have a crush who’s guaranteed not to hurt you. Want an example? Brandon Boyd, Chad Michael Murray, Aga Mulhach for the girls. Elisa Cuthbert, Paris Hilton, Gwen Garci for the males. (Got the picture?!)

Tip #2. Don’t listen to love songs. Love songs just make you feel more lonesome. So keep your ears away from them, specially ones that says the word ‘love’ every five seconds. Listen to rock, specially when you’re angry at your ex or anyone.

Tip #3. Write things down. Keep a journal or something. Curse those people who crushed your heart all you want on your diary, afterwards it’s so relieving. It works!

Tip #4. Hang out with your friends a lot. This will make you forget about your love life woes. Friends will definitely give you a morale boost and will make you feel positive about everything. (girlfriends rule!)

Tip #5. Believe in SOUL MATES. Who doesn’t? Well, if you don’t and is still single, better start believing now. The idea of having a soul mate gives us a mind set that someday, somehow, the one for us will come our way. *sigh*

Tip #6. Enjoy the single life while it lasts. Being single means freedom. There’s a lot of things you can do when you’re single: go out with your friends, wear whatever you want, flirt, concentrate on your studies…the list just goes on. Just E-N-J-O-Y!

Tip #7. Pray. Very. Very. Hard. All will happen in God’s time. But a little prayer here and there wouldn’t hurt either. As the saying goes, ‘Ask and you shall receive’. Just ask the Guy whatever you wanted in a partner and be constant in prayers, for sure, it will eventually come to you. And if you’re the desperate kind, then go to St. Jude and do a nine day novena and ask for a partner ASAP!

Hmmm…I guess that’s all for my tips…I couldn’t think of any anymore. All I have left are stupid tips me and my best friend though of like, flirt with guys you met on the internet, buy a coin-operated boy/girl, watch porn…uhhh…I think that’s enough before it gets too obscene.

Well, that’s all! Cheerio!

← OLDER
NEWER →