rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2005
title : tensed
Well, I'm a bit tensed since knowing that in a day's time, I'll be going to ABS-CBN to meet up with our OJT boss. I'm a bit scared since I have no idea what will happen next...I feel a little queasy inside just thinking about it... I mean, like, wow, I'll be having my internship at very huge company...and I'll be in the I.T. department...my feild. Can i do it? Can I reach their expectations? Can I do the jobs and tasks they'll assign me to do? Will I be getting along with everyone there? Will I be able to survive 210 hours there in the I.T. office? Will I or will I not? Lots of questions...still no answers. Yet.

I'm always like this whenever I'm going through a new phase in my life. I feel like things will not fall into place or I feel like I will not do good in this new things. I must say I'm a bit scared. Well, nervous and scared is good right? Cuz if youre too confident about something, you tend to loosen up and be so relaxed, you end up not giving your best. Ayt? So nervous is good... nervous is good... nervous is good... I'll just say a little prayer for me...ehehehe.

Today is my grandmom's first death anniversary. Time seems to fly by so fast. It's weid though cuz it feels like my lola is still around. Like she's not gone forever. (Man, talking about her right now gives me the shivers. Lola! Peace tayo! Wag mo ko takutin!) Actually, just this afternoon, while we're attending the mass we offered for her, I suddenly smelled her perfume: the smell of roses or something. I could really tell it's the perfume she always wear. But Im not scared cuz i thought it's just the old lady sitting next to my mom or something...but maybe, it's really my lola...dropping by as if just to say 'Hi'. We miss her.


Well, lots of things are up. But I couldn't ennumerate them all..my brain hurts. But you know what, I have this new so-called obsession...he's called ADAM BRODY. Man! He's so cute! He's Seth Cohen form The OC. Just look at those wavy locks?! *swoon* I totally love the hair....ehehehe...cutie!! He reminds me of Jonathan Sibulo (aka Sib) from Jack TV...or maybe the other way around... diba? Am I correct? Well...whatever.
(Sorry to Sib if I took his pic from his Friendster photos...can't help it Sib...you're too good looking too.)
Gotta go!

← OLDER
NEWER →