rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, November 6, 2019
title : I'm Back Blogger Land!
Yes,  you read that right!

I've finally got a new computer to blog with that's why I finally got the chance to tweak my template since all the image has been deleted by Photobucket. Boo. Still old but it finally doesn't look abandoned anymore. It's also sad to discover that Blogskins.com is dead. I mean, I got all my coding skills from that site and it helped me learn how to customize my blog templates way back when this blog is still starting.

So an update on my life.

The husby is finally home after almost 9 months of being apart. It feels great to have your husband around, taking care of you, going on dates and influencing you to buy stuff you want (like this laptop hehehe). I just want to make most of the days we have together, that's why sometimes (well, like this past 2 days), I decided to have days off work. I was sick though, but still decided to go out on a short date. Heehee. Now my boss is fuming.

Speaking of work, I'm back at Gracepark Caloocan, which means less travel time for me, to and from work. And it also means I have no freakin' reason to be lazy anymore. But there are just days when you just want to stay in bed and snuggle with your husband, right? But yeah, my boss would never understand that. Specially now me and the husby is in a hurry to make a baby. Time is crucial here.

Well, we've been wanting to have a child since we got married but the forces of nature is not yet giving us our time. We will be married for 3 years in April 2020 and by then I'll be 35. Hehehe. So I guess you can see why we're on a rush. I'm not getting any younger and I guess my body is not that great to carry a baby anymore. But I'm still hoping and praying for it to arrive this year. I'm okay if we will have just one kid as long as he or she is healthy and normal. Praying for a smooth and healthy pregnancy as well. *crosses fingers*

I also finally caved in and bought a laptop, that's why I'm able to do all these again. I bought an MSI laptop which I forgot the model number last October 30th since I've been eyeing to buy a laptop for months now. This laptop is not cheap tho. It's the cheapest MSI gaming lappy for Php 45000.00. So yeah, good luck to me on paying for this. Heehee! But it's something I do not regret since I can do all the things I used to do on a desktop, most specially playing The Sims! I missed it so much that's why I bought a cracked copy of The Sims 4 at Greenhills. The down side though is that I can't install pirated Microsoft office and Photoshop anymore. *sigh*

Oh well, till next entry.
Here's the hubby and me:




Toodles!

Labels: , , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →