Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019
title : Three Years?!
So yeah, it’s been three years blogger land.
Been out of touch that long. And I kind of miss doing this random posting of my random emotions. I tried writing on a journal lately but only lasted for a month. I’m just too lazy to write stuff, I guess. Well, for the past three years I’ve gathered tons of memories I failed to write down, photos I rarely post anywhere. Now, I’m thinking of coming back. I hope I can since the only way I can write on blogger is thru my phone with no way of editing my template. Lots have changed. And Photobucket already put watermarks on my photos. Bleh. So yeah, let me find a way to post here regularly first, then my blog is back to its old, boring glory. See you soon.
|