rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2010
title : Randomness and What Have Yous

It's been more than a year since I posted whats inside my bag. That's why I decided to post a new one, though nothing actually changed in the contents of my bag.
  • Wee Will Doodle Wallet from Team Manila
  • Card case - contains just my ATM and credit card. No gov't ID's allowed!
  • Phones - Nokia E63 for my Globe sim and a China made Nokia e51 rip-off for my Sun sim.
  • Phone case from Swell Stuff - anything camera, i like!
  • Ipod - my pride and joy!
  • Earphones - old SE phone's earphones. I really need to buy a new one.
  • Rubbing alcohol - i love how you can use this spray-able alcohol while pooping
  • Wooden hair brush from Bench
  • Fold-able fan - more like a car window cover
  • Wet wipes - for 'emergencies'
  • Lip and Cheek tint - the only make-up i use
  • compact powder
  • umbrella - two tone purple! so cute!

the bag is just for cheap over at Divisoria Mall. heehee!

Randomness in bullets:
  • got into a bit of a fight with one of my friends
  • one of my so-called friend got married
  • the s0-called friend's fiancee got mad at me for some reason
  • so-called friend asked me to become one of her brides maids
  • I declined and didn't attend her wedding. (boohoo, I'm such a bad person)
  • my best friend thinks i have anger issues which I really don't have and she gave some unsolicited advices about my anger problems and that really pissed me off
  • i was terribly hurted about everything she said
  • we're okay now though
  • attended the after wedding get together/sleep over at my best friend's place last Saturday
  • i had a terrible sore throat and colds since Friday
  • saw Eclipse with some of my office mates
  • had a slight fever last Sunday which makes me unable to go to work, Monday.

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →