rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, June 14, 2009
title : Whats In My Bag
whatsinmybag

Oookaaay.

So I've been gone for a month. Again. And it's okay. Haha! Been more busy and addicted looking over at my Tumblr dash everyday rather than sharing my not so interesting life here. Well, to make up for my absence, I will share with you the things that can be found in my bag. Yep. It's the hype, I think, to raid someone else's bag or something, so I'd let you raid mine. Harhar! My mom always complain that my bags are always heavy, so I took out everything inside and see what made my bag a back-breaker. Just please excuse the dirty bed sheet. Heehee!

  1. Fold-up Umbrella - for unexpected rains
  2. A book - Just bought Pride and Prejudice and Zombies a week ago so I bring it with me at work in case I need a good read on a boring afternoon
  3. My phone - a new baby. LG Cookie KP500
  4. Wet wipes
  5. My iPod - meet Caleb, my number 1 baby.
  6. Mini portable speakers - bought this el cheap-o at Quiapo. And good sound/battery quality too!
  7. Philips Earphones - when I don't feel like using the speakers which is most of the time.
  8. My wallet - holds most of my cards and money
  9. Eyeglasses case and eyeglasses
  10. Comb - i'm too conscious about my hair
  11. Company ID with an Emily Strange laynard
  12. THIS IS MY BAG BASICALLY...duh. - a Guess bag replica.
  13. Oil control film - Mimi influenced me to use these!
  14. Coin purse - got it free from a canvass bag I bought at 168 mall. The print in front are legendary rock artists
  15. Mostly the contents of my so-called KIKAY KIT - Face powder, pressed powder, hair coat, blush mousse, eye drop, menthol stick, 3-in-one make up, nail clippers and hair clips
So, that's the stuff in my bag... But I still wonder why they're heavy as f**k.

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →