rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009
title : Just Quick
Just a quick update. :D
NEW FREAKIN' LAYOUT! yey! Incubus babyieeee! Yeah!

Okay, I just got tagged by my buddy Mariel. Here it goes!

8 Things I'm Looking forward to:
  1. MIDYEAR BONUS!!!
  2. swimming with High School buddies
  3. shopping!
  4. getting my hair straightened
  5. Incubus' greatest hits CD
  6. long weekends or any reason for me to take a day off from work
  7. taking photos
8 Things I did yesterday:
  1. payroll
  2. IOD
  3. call-backing transactions
  4. bought a cake (w/c is nearly gone as of writing)
  5. watching movies in my iPod
  6. soundtrip
  7. Tumbl'd
  8. slept cuz i'm tired
8 Things I wish I could do:
  1. play in a band
  2. do professional photo shoots
  3. to pull off a Hayley Williams hairstyle
  4. buy every effing thing that I want
  5. turn back time when Brandon Boyd is still Wish-You-Were-Here-hot and make out with him! harhar!
  6. to give every effing thing my loved ones want
  7. to have a job that makes me happy
  8. fall in love
8 Shows I watch
  1. Mythbusters
  2. Time Warp
  3. Mad TV
  4. The Simpsons
  5. Unfabulous
  6. Channel V shows
  7. Dateline
  8. and more shows from ETC
People i will tag: ANYONE who stumbles upon this blog of mine.

Now here's a super adorable pic for Incubus lovers like moi. :D

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →