rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, December 21, 2008
title : Oh, La is an amazing song
pimppod1

My iPod has officially been pimped!

Heehee! Well, it looked like this for about a month now and I'm just too lazy to transfer its pics on the computer. I've been pimping it since I discovered this stall at the Tutuban night market that sell these stickers for your gadgets. Actually, they're for cellphones but I decided to put it on my iPod instead. They're cheap, but you if decided to put those stickers on your gadgets yourself, expect some minor damages on them after. I had minor scratches on my iPod screen and clickwheel cuz me, a cutter knife and coordination doesn't work well together.

Speaking of iPod/music, I've been listening to a lot of Ra Ra Riot lately, so I decided to replace Hayley, with them on the layout. I recommend you guys listen to them. Listen to The Rapture and Foals too...plus Simlish songs in the Sims! Heehee!

On other news, after 3 freakin' years at our office here in Caloocan, we finally had an actual Christmas party with exchange gifts, programs and raffle. Well, we had exchange gifts and eating out before, but this time, we held it at our building's roof deck. We had more people this time since we absorbed another department. Most of them are guys and agency personells, so, the remaining regular employee girls, (me, Biboi, Karen and Mimoy), decided to just get away from the party scene and just hang out and take pics together. Then around 11pm, Dianne and Ate Grace dropped by to give us their gifts. It's been only two weeks since those two left the office, but when we saw each other that night, we're acting like we haven't seen each other for years. Yeah, that's how much we miss each other. I just hope we could all hang out again sometime. I got a book for the exchange gift from my boss. It's titled Broken and it's about werewolves. I guess, he knew I was reading Twilight, so he assumed I will dig werewolves stories this time. Uh-uh... yeah. Thanks anyway Boss! Karen and Ricky won the raffle and around 11:30pm, we decided to leave. Good thing I was still able to catch a ride home at that time. I arrived home at exactly midnight. Whew!

cmsdgirls wackos gpcgurls iwasnothere!

Well, four days to go before Christmas! Did you guys already bought gifts for your loved ones and yourselves? I just hope you guys enjoy the remaining days of the year with lots of fun with your loved ones! Happy Christmas y'all!

Oh, I just remembered, this blog is already 4 years old! Wow! Oh, the memories...

Labels: , , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →