Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, December 8, 2008
title : Holla!
Hi guys! Merry Christmas! It's getting all cold already and it's just so sad that I have to get out of bed pretty early for work everyday. Argh! I just wanna snuggle under the sheets and sleep all day long.
Well, not much has been up in this small universe of mine. I'm too lazy to go into details so I'll just bullet them up to make reading this all fast so you will not fall asleep or something. - I watched Twilight last Nov. 26th with my folks. I told people at work that I have the sniffles but in fact, I was at Trinoma and SM North, malling. We're just planning to buy an External HDD that time, but watching Twilight then was too tempting. So even if I knew my folks wouldn't dig the movie's theme, I asked them if we could watch it. They have no choice cuz I'm paying so, they watched it with me. Heehee! Well, the movie is okay. Not really amazing. Rob did well on his role as the freakin' hot vampire lover, Edward. While Kristen is uhh... boring. Like boring to death. I know Bella is boring to start with but, she doesn't look that in love with Edward. No kilig factor at all. I hope in the next installment of the series, she'll show more emotion. - Two of my officemates went back at the Head Office. It kinda sucks since we've been together in the office for almost 3 years and now, we're like disbanding or something. One of the girls who left is my college friend, (whom I secretly despise a couple of years back, but now good friends with) and it's kinda sad cuz it's our first time being apart since college. Hahaha! Weird. Now there are only four girls left in the office. Good luck sa amin. Magiging dakilang utusan na naman kami. Amen. - Had a bonding time with my best friend. She met up with me here at our house since she told me she will treat me out since she just graduated as a medical transcriptionist (or maybe to make up for the lost times?). We went first at our other friend's house and chit chatted there for a while, and also hoping she would come with us on our girls day out. But she didn't. So me and my best friend headed at Trinoma to watch Bolt. I paid for the movies, she paid for most of the food we consumed during the day. I freakin' love Bolt! I think it's waaaay better than Twilight. It's funny and super cute! You guys should see it if you haven't yet. Twilight related though. I think Twilight fans are rabid. When we were in line at Taters at Trinoma, to buy snacks, there are like four teeny boppers in front of me. They are so loud and ugh. They're taking so effin' long on their orders. So when I thought it was my turn to order, i stepped in front of the line and said my order on the guy behind the counter. Then those teeny boppers said "Aaaay, aaaay." in a super annoying way. Then I saw that one of them is next in line pala. Punyeta namang bata yun. Di kasi pumila ng maayos. I told her, "Sige ikaw na." in a mataray way. And guess what she bought? A cup of soda lang. Couldn't she just let her fellow tweens buy it for her when they're ordering already? Gah. Then guess what movie they're going to watch? TWILIGHT!! Argh! Tweens of that kind watching Twilight might be dangerous. Yeah. So watch this clip instead: Aaaawww. I want Bolt!!! Labels: friends, fun, random, work
|