rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, October 25, 2008
title : How Is Your Heart?
I had a weird yet funny dream this morning before finally waking up for work.

In my dream I was in our bedroom in our old house. Outside the window of the room, I could see water as high as our house, waves and all, and it was about to wreck our window and let itself in our room. In no time I could feel myself floating in the water.

The next scene was I was inside our once living room which was now a complete wreck due to the flood. There was someone there with me. He was sitting by the wrecked couch. I first thought it was my dad. But when I sat beside him, he suddenly became the lead vocalist of Anberlin, or maybe just a guy who looks like a foreigner and he asked me, "How is your heart?"

I couldn't understand how I felt when he asked me that. As if I was happy he was asking me how I feel about him. How my heart is now that we're there together. I said it was okay then smiled. As if lacking on something sweet to say, I asked him the same question: " How is your heart?"

This is the funny part. His answer. "I think I have heart problems. Palpitations, always high blood pressure."... or something close to that. He was answering my question in a literal way which completely ruined the moment.

Then I woke up.
But the happy feeling was still there making me not forget the dream up to now.

I wish I would feel that happy feeling even when I'm awake. If not, then I pray for more of those kinds of dreams. Hahaha!

How about you guys, How are your hearts? =)

Mine? It still beats. But it's not beating for anyone but myself right now.

----
Someone got terminated at work (which is NOT ME!). I bought a T&Co. charm bracelet online! Saw an old friend and almost crush. Couldn't help but feel jealous to see someone happy. Downloaded tons of new songs for her iPod and has no idea on what to play next. Just got her hair relaxed. Randooommm.

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →