Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008
title : Getting Girly?
I just love these new bracelets I have. I'm actually thinking of buying more this coming Christmas. They're just super duper cute! I'm in love with these replica Tiffany & Co. bracelets now.
![]() My "J" bracelet. Got it super cheap! ![]() The charm bracelet I bought online. Should've checked at 168 before buying this one. But it's still cute! I wish I could get the real thing though which I guess costs around 10-12 grand. I like the one with a camera charm in gold *salivates* Ugh, I'm being too girly am I? Talking about accessories and stuff. Well, that's a good start. Well, just updating as I stay late when I'm supposed to be charging up for the workload tomorrow. Good night y'all!
|