Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Wednesday, May 7, 2008
title : Holga. Splurge. Damned.
Guess who arrived at our doorstep this morning?
Yeah! It's my Holga 135BC! I ordred it yesterday from Ms. Jennie and she immediately shipped it to me and it arrived around 8:30 this morning. I'm one happy kid. All I need now are lots of films and hopefully a Colorsplash flash (which I will purchase some other time). But now I need lots and lots of films! This hobby is getting pretty expensive. I hope I'll get the hang of it soon... without it getting too expensive. I bought the cam so I can take Lomo pics while my cute neffy-poo is here. They'll arrive in a couple of weeks! Speaking of expensive, I've been spending a lot in the past four months. Last January, I bought an iPod plus Incubus concert tickets, I buy expensive clothes, I bought all Stephenie Meyer's books (arrghh! addictive!), a new wristwatch, then now, a toy camera. Goodness. I splurge a lot on myself eh? And that made me think that I don't splurge a lot on my parents. Yeah, I treat them whenever we go out on weekends, but I never bought them something really nice. I'm selfish am I? Arggh! But hey, I bought those stuff cuz I know they will enjoy them too. My mom always borrows my clothes and she likes my watch too while my dad also likes taking photos. So all is good..hehehehe... excuses! Here are photos of my newly purchased stuffs. ![]() ![]() Last Saturday, I experienced my first date ever. It ain't good. The guy is nice, funny, looks okay and probably a good catch. But it's me who screwed things up, thankyouverymuch. Don't ask me how I did it, but I know I'm damned for the rest of my life. I must've scared him or something. Well, whatevs. He doesn't know what he's missing. :p Just look. ![]() Oh yeah. Cheerio! PS. sorry for the shallow posts. i'll post something worth reading next time. Labels: fun, love, photos, random
|