
Ever since I heard some Dishwalla songs from my date's car, I was instantly wanting to hear more of the band's songs. Not because he liked it (cuz he said he really liked Linkin Park better. Eek.), but because I really do like it. The only song I have of Dishwalla in my iPod before were Somewhere in the Middle and an acoustic version of Counting Blue Cars. Now, I've been searching all torrent sites for their whole discography, but found only one and there are only few seeders. Boohoo. I really wanna get a hold of their Opaline album. Instead I got their self titled album where my current LSS came from, Collide. Ohh. This song is the one that stucked to me that night, making me want to hear more of Dishwalla. Sorry, if I only now notice this great band in spite of them existing for ages already and became big in the 90's. Good thing, LRT North Mall provided me with their greatest hits CD. Harhar! But I'm still not loosing hope on the band's discography I'm downloading right now. Hopefully my computer wouldn't die out on me.
Been looking for other albums to download. Any suggestions? Don't suggest Ashlee Simpson and Britney's new albums cuz I already played those for the nth time in my iPod. Hehehe. Suggest some please? Cuz I don't have my Last.fm player installed so I have no updates on new stuff to listen to. Old or new, I don't care, just as long as it sounds great and fun!

My last download last night was Interpretaciones Del Oso by Minus The Bear. It's a remixed version of their album Menos El Oso. Lots of the songs sounded weird for a remix but I read on AP Magazine that the band let other artists play with their song and do their own interpretation of it. The oddest one, yet one of my favorites was the O, Hunter Remix of their song The Pig War. It's so different from the original. I was like waiting for some vocals for the first minute of the song and nothing came but hums. I soon realized it was really the song Pig War near the end of the song. But it's great. I also love the Alias Remix of Pachuca Sunrise. Go download it if you like Minus The Bear and want to complete their whole discography! I got all their songs already. Teehee! Adik. Just sharing; my officemate saw the song The Pig War in my iPod but quickly forgot the title. When she asked me to play the song, she told me to play 'The Pig House' by Minus Claver (parang binaklang Minus The Bear lang eh.... chuva chenelyn claver... dinala pa sa babuyan.)
---------
(May 16, 2008) I heard this morning from my boss that a bank at Laguna got robbed and that all the bank employees, including a security guard, plus a client got killed. All of them died due to gunshots on their heads. The clients outside the bank got puzzled when the bank didn't open for business by 9am. When they got suspicious, they forced opened the bank and found dead bodies all over the place. I never knew that our profession could get us killed that easily. It's scary, specially in our department. And it also made me sad that some people would even kill others just to get their hands on some money. Why couldn't they just get the money and leave the people inside alive? Why do they have to line them up and shoot them in the head like they're executing these innocent bank employees? It's sad and scary at the same time. I hope that wouldn't happen to me and to anyone of my officemates.
I see and hear too much about death. Not just death, but horrible, tragic and massive deaths. Is the end near? I hope not. :(
Labels: soundtrip, work