Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Thursday, September 27, 2007
title : Almost Got It
Just when I started to get interested with someone, just when I decided for myself that "yeah, he looks fine!', then things will turn the other way around. Not interested, just gone.
That's why I hate admitting I like someone. This crap always happen. Great. So I'm back to having no one interested in me thankyouverymuch. Mom's mad at me all just because of that crappy soap "Ysabella". Die Ysa. Die!
|