Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, January 28, 2007
title : To Big Sister
I know you've been reading this 'private' journal for sometime now. You're the biggest snoop that I ever knew. Meddling with my private thoughts and trying to use them against me. It's sickening. You always ruin everything for me. You always give me a hard time. I know you care, but I cant feel it. The way you show your care for me always gives out a negative reaction. I try to understand you, but I couldn't. The way you judge my friends really hurts me. I know they're not perfect, but so are your friends. At least I have a couple of them who really cares for me. They are really important to me, that's why I cry sometimes when I lost touch of them. They're important to me that's why I accept them no matter how bad they do in life. It's really mean to say that are my friends are 'pakawala' and BI because they got themselves pregnant or had a relationship with a married man. That's not how I judge people. You're just too shallow.
I still love you because you are my sister. But it's still easy for me to hate you.
|