rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Monday, August 21, 2006
title : So Unlucky
I just love long weekends. I slept the whole day today and I can't complain about something as nice as that. I've been to dreamland and now...I'm still awake. I'm still not sleepy. And besides, dad stole my place on our bed to sleep beside my mom...so now I'm left to sleep on the sofa...again. I wonder what those two are up to?

For the past weeks that I haven't been blogging, I experienced a lot of misfortunes. And those misfortunes usually occurs on mondays. I don't know what it is with mondays that I usually get unlucky. Two mondays ago, I had a shortage of Php100 on my money while posting pick-up deposits. I know in myself that I did everything right and counted the money piece by piece, but yeah, errors are not avoidable, so I guess it's just meant to happen. But still, it's sure fucks up my day. I went home around 11pm that day. Im tired like hell.

Then last Monday, I had an overage naman of 500. Plus, I had LBM too! This was probably the worset day of my life. I experience the LBM about an hour after I arrived at the office. My stomach really hurts so bad. Then yeah, I pooped liquid poop. By lunch, I asked Dianne if she could go with me at the drugstore to buy some anti-motility medicine. And my baddest of luck, it's still a couple of blocks away from the office, and guess what? While buying the medicine, I could feel my stomach in pain again. As in whatever's inside of it is ready to come out ASAP! Beads of sweat were coming out of my pores. I told Dianne that I have to go to a CR asap or else, I don't know what's more worse is gonna happen. Good thing McDonalds is just next to the drusgtore, so after I got my medicine, we walked out of there and entered the resto. Gah, it's so horrible. I never wanted to poop anywhere else but at our own CR at our house. But yeah, it happened. I pooped on a cr where there are no tissues, nor water for washing your behind. Luckily, I bought my own tissues. It's the most horrible day of my working life. I don't want that to happen again ever.

But not only does these incident happen on mondays, but also they happen when I'm wearing this new brown skirt of mine which my mom had tailored made. It looks really cute on me, but everytime I wore it, bad things happen. Plus, I don't have any blouse to pair with it. I feel that I look horrible in it which adds up to make those days one of the worst days of my life.

← OLDER
NEWER →