Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, August 13, 2006
title : Never Had tempura so pricey
I went home late last night so I could have dinner out with some of my officemate around Makati. This will probably be my first and last night out with them since me and other 6 of my officemates will move to another office and out of Makati. Boohoo. That will cover my next post. So for now, some photos....
Having dinner at Tempura. (L-R) Dian, Dianne, (big fat) Me, Rosel, Karissa, Bem and Karen. Photos taken by Papa Erik. hahaha! ![]() ![]() Dianne and I will or might move at the same office by next month. ![]()
|