Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, August 7, 2006
title : I'm Still Alive
Yeah, I'am alive and I've slept for almost the whole day today...fun fun! Now it's midnight and I'm supposed to be sleeping since theres work again today. Blech. Another week of going home late for me. Haaay...I wish it's always a weekend. And yeah, I wish it's always payday.
August...the astrologer on TV says that all Virgo's will have a great month this month. I hope it's true. I wanna feel lucky. New layout. Just downloaded from blogskins. I'm pretty bored with my life and the layout already.
|