Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2006
title : Not Desperate
Okay, my previous post has been so 'emo'...kainis. I hate being emo this way. Good thing I'm a kind of person who easily forgets things and becomes okay in a jiffy. I guess I'm just being like this because I'm not getting stuff that I needed and I dont have any freakin' money. But yeah, sometimes, it gets lonely specially if everybody's in-love while you're just in love with yourself or an imaginary significant other. You will get to the point where you think what's effing wrong with you for not having guys hounding you. It makes you think there's something wrong with either your looks or personality which leads to being unconfident and being unsure of yourself. Sad. Really sad.
But as I've said, I easily forget. Just buy me nice things like CD's, DVD's, bags and techie stuff...I don't need boys anymore...(or at the moment?) For now here are the things that will take the loneliness away: 1. A new cellphone 2. An MP4 player 3. AKIRA DVD 4. Coheed and Cambria DVD 5. Watch Silent Hill 6. Buy Silent Hill 2 and GTA Vice City PC games 7. Buy my folks stuff or treat them to dinner on my next payday 8. (last on the list) a new crush or inspiration... ...about the last one... I guess it's quite impossible to find one now since I barely see cute guys at work or maybe I'm just too picky. Whatever.
|