Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Friday, March 10, 2006
title : Three Is A Crowd
A lot of stuff has been bugging me and keeping me annoyed lately.
First, my sister who always bugs me about getting a job already and forcing me to apply to those uber big companies that offers jobs that asks too much from it's applicants. Kesyo they need experts in this and that in porgramming and has half a decade worth of experiences. I'm just a fresh graduate. I think I'm not ready for those stuff yet. I need experience first and I need to study further on that. Ewan ko. I know naman na she olny thinks of my future pero man, minsan nakakainis na. She sometimes tells me not to apply for jobs that's in a small company pero gusto ko. I really want to be a graphics artist. Pero mas gusto nyang iprioritize ko yung analyst job or programming job na di nya makuha kuha noon. Maybe in a way she wants to fulfill her dream in me, pero what about MY dream? It's a bummer talaga minsan. Second, my friends. I've hung out with my college friends kanina at school since sobrang tagal na naming di nakakapag hang-out. Pero ewan ko. Siguro feeling ko lang ito pero the things between me and them changed so much. Di na gaya ng dati. Now meron na silang mga barkada topics na hindi sinasabi sa akin gaya na lang ng (speculation ko lang to) yung thing between Faye and Vegz, yung mga happenings sa buhay buhay nila. Pero hindi naman ako nageexpect ng masyado since ako rin naman di masyado nagsshare pero diba? Parang ibang iba na di gaya ng dati. Kanina, nagpasama si Lala sa SM San Lazaro para maghanap ng damit for grad. Sumama si Dianne. And this is what I noticed, super close na ng dalawa and ewan ko... medyo naaasar ako na parang gusto ko umuwi na lang agad at sila na lang ang pumunta dun dalawa. Three is a crowd ika nga. One is ought to be left out. And I'm the one who's been left out. Ewan ko. Dianne is a nice person pero sometimes she could steal people close from others and tend to be super tight with them. And yeah, she tends to talk too much about herself or whatever things connected with her life which is a wee bit annoying. Third, is my lovelife. Yeah, it's still pretty dull and unexciting. I just wonder why these guys I knew never thought of me as special as those girls they liked but kept on hurting them. They kept on falling for the wrong girl when I'm just like....uhhh... here? Damn, I need something to really cheer me up. Either an instant job, a day out with friends or a boyfriend. Or better an MP4 PLAYER. New layout nga pala. Ganda no?
|