rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2006
title : Modulate Back To The Tonic
Oh my gah! I so love this new layout I have! Featuring the band The Sound of Animals Fighting. They're like my favorite band at the moment and they own me right now!! Squee! So I hope you dig this black and red layout since I never actually put up a black and white layout for my blog. Mas gusto ko ngayon magblog dito...ewan ko ba. The other blog bores me. Pang-public reading lang yun while here, I could rant, curse and post nonsense without people reacting to it.


Oh, I so want this Tribute Album to Coheed and Cambria. It's a String Quartet tribute featuring their IKSSE-3 album. Oh my gah, I so love String Quartet tribues like these! I listened to some string quartet tributes featuring other band's songs and I super love them! Para kasing it lets you appreciate classical music in a different way since yung favorite rock tunes mo eh ginawa nilang classical. Kakaiba! Now nga, pinapakinggan ko yung tribute sa APC ng Weak and Powerless...my gulay, ang ganda! So if there's anyone out there who wants to buy me this CD, please do cuz it will make me really happy!

By the way, I passed the MOUS exam today! Yipee! Our 1700k has not been gone to waste! Whew!

← OLDER
NEWER →