Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Thursday, December 1, 2005
title : Oh Rats!
My pride and joy, my everything, one of my most prized possesion, my PERSONAL SITE at BITUWIN.ORG is down for two days. Haaay. And there might be a possibility my host Lai will move to another Hosting Service with all of us (her hostees), starting from scatch again. Gah, just when I finally skinned my site and all. Haaiii. I want my own domain na. I'm looking for a webhosting service na cheap pero medyo mahirap maghanap eh, and besides, wala pa akong pera para dun. Gah, I hope some kind hearted person will give me money. Nyahahaha. I cant live without a site pa naman. I love receiving comments and making new layouts and stuff... that site is like one of the things that I could say I'm proud of. Hai. Kainis. Sana maayos na sya as soon as possible.
Or else, magpipicket ako sa office ng Filcode. Hrrr....
|