Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, July 10, 2005
title : I Changed My Mind and My Template Once More
Okay, so my mind changes constantly...so what?
So as I've said yesterday, I have a new skin made with Dreamweaver, well, I dumped the template and made another one...one made with Front Page. Desinging stuff is so easy with that thing! I can't help but use that. Well, i think it's easier to copy codes from different templates using this. (teehee!) Well, i want to give credit to Allison of So-Unusal for some of the codes putted in this template (you're soo good girl) and also for the textures, fonts and the inspiration to make a better looking site. I'm planning to link this blog to some parts of my site that's why there's some navigation on the side. But that's still in the works. To all those clever and artistic peeps who I got these stuff in my templates from, I'll give credit to you soon! Promise!
|