Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2005
title : Change of Track
As I was viewing my blog, I wonder: Is someone really taking the time to read my posts or even look at it?
Maybe not. Maybe because my post aren't that rad or my posts are pure rubbish. So I decided that from now on, I'll start posting with sense. I wouldn't post just for the heck of it. That's what I noticed as I browsed through lots of cool blogsites. Aside from having nice looking layout, they have blog entries where lots of people react to. I don't know how they got all those comments. Maybe they're like good friends already or they're layout looks so nice, people can't help but praise. Well, that's why I'll try to make this blogsite of mine much better but making a nicer layout (I hope I've done that already) and by posting sensible stuff which means I'll open up myself some more (which I rarely do) and make my life look so exciting even though for real, it's so dull. I wanted to be like voted as "Best Blogsite" or something someday. Well, maybe if I started joining lots of cliques and those stuff. But honestly, I'm such a lazy girl when it comes to joining those stuff. It looks so time-consuming and tedious. Well, maybe my dream of having an award winning site will come my way someday. All things must be taken into steps, they say. Now the internet, next the world! (haha!) Well, I'm not expecting any comments, but clicking the comment link below wouldn't hurt either. Just wanna see if someone really does read or drop by here in my blog. Thanks!
|