rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, January 9, 2005
title : just postin'
In my fantasy
Im a pantomime
I'll just move my hands and everyone sees what I mean
Words are too messy And it's way past time
To hand in my mouth
Paint my face white and try to reinvent the sea
One wave at a time
Speak without my voice
And see the world by candle light

I ain't afraid to let it out I'm not afraid to take that fall

But I've found beyond all doubt
You say more by saying nothing at all

--this song quote is taken from Incubus' Pantomime... i find the lyrics so true and i think everyone should realize the importance of actions rather than words... wow...wish i could realize that too... cause we could do a lot of difference if we put our words into actions rather than words alone. the best line in the song would be 'You say more by saying nothing at all...'

damn, that song really hits the nerve...ehehehe...

← OLDER
NEWER →