Well, nothing much has been up lately.
Except that next week is my last week at our office in Caloocan. I'll be transfered back to our Head Office in Makati on the 27th. Well, to be honest, I'm feeling a mixture of happiness and sadness inside me. Happy since I will be finally free from our sort-of dangerous work in the cash department, but sad since I will leave the office I stayed in for almost 3 years. I'm also a bit sad to leave my friend Abby behind with the two bitches in the office. I will also miss our crazy mornings and lazy afternoons at work, our constant trip at the next door Mercury Drugstore for our snacking needs, our afternoon laptop gaming action, the constant banter between us girls and our boss. I'll just miss the crazy people I'll leave behind. Plus there will be no more sleeping in till 7am for me form now on since when I start going to Makati for work, I have to wake up at 5am or something which completely sucks.
I'm a bit nervous too since it feels like being transferred into a new school. I feel like I'm the new kid in a place where everyone knew each other already. Thinking about the new adjustments I have to make in my life makes me want not to get transferred now.
But I guess this transfer is the 'change' I need in my life right now. I asked God one time at our church chapel for a change in my life since I feel like it's so monotonous and it feels like I'm not completely living it the way He wanted me to. Then the following day, my boss told me all about the transfer thing. Maybe this is the sign. Maybe this is the first step on the complete happiness that is about to come, yes? I hope
*crosses fingers*
I think everything happens for a reason. I hope everything turns out okay in the next few months.
By the way, I made a mixtape and posted it on my Tumblr. I call it My Happy Mixtape. It's a mix composed of my favorite happy tunes whenever I need a good cheering or waking up on a sleepy afternoon. Some of them makes me wanna dance too. A mix of old and new tunes that never fails to cheer me up and make me somewhat happy. I wanna make a Summer Mixtape too but that will be for another time. :D Hope you'll like it in case you download it or something.

CLICK THE IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD 1. The Honorary Title - The City’s Summer
2. Copeland - Pin Your Wings
3. Waking Ashland - Salt Lake Jam
4. Florence and The Machine - Dog Days Are Over
5. Johnny Foreigner - Salt, Peppa & Spinderella
6. School of Seven Bells - Prince of Peace
7. Architecture in Helsinki - That Beep
8. MGMT - Of Moons, Birds and Monsters (Holy Ghost! Remix)
9. Friendly Fires - Skeleton Boy
10. The Black Ghosts - Repetition Kills You
11. Empire of the Sun - Half Mast
12. Van She - Changes
13. Semifinalists - Last Pretending
14. The Guggenheim Grotto - Fee Da Da Dee
And thanks also to Ninya for always leaving a message in my taggie and comments box! Much love to you girl!
Bye for now friends!
Labels: soundtrip, work