Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, March 1, 2009
title : People Change
![]() That's a photo of me and my best friend about two years ago at Baywalk. I miss the way our friendship used to be. Back in High School, we would talk all night on the phone, talking about random things. We would always go to hear mass every Sunday. We would go anywhere together. But when we went to College and went to different schools, she gained new friends, while me, I also gained some, but being the distant person that I'am, I'm not really able to make tight connections with my college friends, unlike her. We started talking less, forgetting to catch up on things. I kept thinking she's just busy with her new friends that's why she often forgets, so I also end up not keeping in touch with her. Cuz most of the time I tried, she always ignore my texts or sounded bored on the phone... or that's what I thought. Then now that we're both working, I can still feel that she's not giving that much time to me, her so-called BFF. Specially now that she have herself a boyfriend. Her first. I guess the only time she tries to communicate with me is when her boyfriend is not around or something. It also takes her 24 freakin' hours to reply to my texts when in fact she have her two phones with her all the time. I just hate it when she treats me that way. But when we're hanging out once in a while, I just totally forget the bad feelings I have for her. I just want to spend some fun, quality time with my bestie since 3rd grade. It's just like the old times. But after that day of hanging out, after a couple of weeks, I'm back to being mad cuz she does the same thing again. *sigh* Oh well, people change right? Everythings not permanent. Even friendship. Well, maybe just the strength of it. I'm sure the friendship is still there. -------- Just updating. :) The post is not really what I'm feeling at the moment. I just saw our picture on flickr and decided to make a post about it. Actually, right now, my head feels like it's about to burst. Maybe it's because of my eyes and my migraine last night. I hate it when I have head and tummy aches at the same time. I wanna barf. I might be putting up a new layout soon. I guess that's the only new visual thing I can give right now. I have a new 2gb memory for my cam but I totally have no chance to take pictures lately. I'm just freakin' lazy. Toodles. See you next month? :D Labels: friends, photos, random
|