rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, November 19, 2008
title : Inarte Mode
A lot of sad thoughts is going through my mind lately. I feel crappy, horrible and doomed. I think I'm getting into a quarter-life crisis kind of thing. I really don't know what to do with myself and seeing others happy makes me feel horrible. Arrrgh. Well, maybe that's just jealousy creeping in. I dunno... I just feel like hibernating for weeks or just lock myself inside my room.

Yeah, I'm in Inarte mode for my first post after a weeks absence in the blog universe. Haha (sarcastic)

Well, the delayed posting of my random whatnots are caused by: 1. I'm still lazy; 2. Nothing worth to share about my absolutely boring life; and 3. I bought a new HDD for my PC and it wouldn't work! Now we have to get it fixed. Argh.

I really need something to cheer me up. This photo might do the trick.
INCUBUS - the best band evahhh!
I wish I took this pic.This is Incubus, years ago with their ex bassist Dirk.

I miss these guys. They should just screw school and other miscellany stuff in their lives and just continue to make music for the fans. But that would be too selfish of me of course.

*sigh*

I need hugs.

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →