Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, October 13, 2008
title : You Are My Sunshine
I finally downloaded the new Copeland album and it's fantabulous! Aaron Marsh sounds so much like a girl and I love it! Yeah Yeah Yeahhhh!Now I'm waiting for other new albums to come out so I could download em'. Any suggestions? ---- Sis Red had given me an award! Thanks sis for considering my blog as a "cool" one... even though it's not. Haha! Thanks much much! :D I'm passing on this award to all of my linkies, most especially, Ava, Kathryn, Xyla and Marj (who are my long time blog buddies... I guess since 05?) and Mei (for having the most entertaing blog in the planet!). If it's okay to pass the award back to Red, I'd do that too cuz we both have the same crazy hobby. Haha! Just a thought though, why bloggers are mostly girls? ---- Me and my folks went at Sto. Domingo Church last Saturday to do our yearly visit there every October. Since this month is the month of the Holy Rosary, the church's patroness Our Lady of La Naval had it's feast day last Sunday. So we went there and I took the opportunity to take pictures. I even brought my Holga with me. Inside the church, I saw a lot of devotees of the Holy Mother there. I even saw an old couple who hand by hand, even though they have a hard time walking, came there and prayed. It sort of reminded me the power of prayers when it comes to finding your one true love. It's like if God destined something, it will last forever. The couple made me cry as I remember my grandparents who are supposed to be there with us. They are as sweet as the old couple I saw. Probably even sweeter. After that, we went at Trinoma to window shop. I ate a lot. I ate a DQ ice cream by myself. And my plans of buying a super cheap tripod was foiled. Bah! ![]() ![]() ![]() I wanna do more of these light thinngys! Toodles! Labels: family, friends, photos, soundtrip, www
|