Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, October 6, 2008
title : Anticipating
WHAT IS WRONG WITH DeviantArt?! I have been trying to access my account there for almost a week and the site just wouldn't load in my browser. It's either that or it's too slow to load. What's wrong? Will you guys check that site for me to see if it's my computer who have problems or not. Thanks in advance for that. :D Okay, so I'm on leave for work again. My stomach is doing weird things this morning so I decided to take a day off. Well, actually, I've decided since last Friday to take a breather from work and my stomach is in good timing today, giving me a real reason to take a leave. Yey! But of course, when I come back tomorrow, all the energy I stored today will be completely drained since there will be a lot of things to do at work tomorrow. *sigh* But the good thing about working is the fact that time really flies so fast. I seems like yesterday when we were all happy because of the company summer outing and now we're talking about Christmas parties! Time also really flies fast when all you do is wait for your payday. Well, there are a lot of things I'm anticipating for the next few months. Shallow stuff but really worth my anticipation. 1. paydayyyy! 2. Copeland's new CD! woot! (Oct. 14th) 3. Twilight OST (Nov. 4th) 4. Twilight Movie (Nov. 21st?) 5. BONUS! 6. buying a Christmas gift for myself. (a DSLR or a new phone?) 7. Christmas day 8. More pile of work due to the long holiday (I'm really not excited about this but this one is expected) 10. The new Up Dharma Down CD! (Oct. 24th?) Okay, those are really boring things. Gah. I need change. ----- I'm falling in love over Young Love's song called Tell Me. Go download it. You'll love it. Oh and please visit my Photoblog called EatSleepSnap! if you have the time. I posted some of the pics I took there now since I couldn't log on DA anymore. Arrgh. (EDIT) I can finally see DA now! Yipiie!(/EDIT) Labels: random, soundtrip, work, www
|