Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Wednesday, July 16, 2008
title : I Wish I'm Sick Longer
I wish I was sick longer so that I could take 2 days off from work. Cuz it's the only time I could play with my nephew, tinker with my computer and update my online thinggys. But too bad, my expected flu didn't pushed thru last night. I was having sore throat and colds yesterday and last night, my body felt heavy and my head hurts. But when I woke up this morning, all I have is a clogged nose. I really wish the flu went thru so I have a reason to take another day off from work.
I promised to myself that I'll often take pictures now to practice my photography skills and upload them here as often as I can. So here are now the promised Holga shots from our Tagaytay trip and some of my favorites from my first roll of cross processed slide film. ![]() ![]() My faves from the slide film: ![]() ![]() Somebody donate a Flickr Pro account to me? :) ---- PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEPHEW DEAR! --- I wanna watch the Lifehouse concert too! And uh... I finished downloading all their songs thru torrent and also the entire GTA Vice City Stories OST too! Happiness! Labels: fun, photos, random, work
|