Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, April 27, 2008
title : Random Musings
Last Friday, we girls (at the office) heard from our boss that we will return at the head office anytime soon. We we're obviously bummed about it even though we heard this news a few times before. Cuz now we definitely feel that it will happen very, very soon. We were bummed because, first, we will go at Makati everyday for work, second, we will deal with all the girls in the department that we're not so close with, then third, we will leave all our boys at GPCTR. Our department here at Gracepark mostly consist of boys and only six girls. And these boys are like our elder brothers (or dads?) already. We're like family there. And spending almost two years together makes us not want to go back at the Head Office anymore with people whom we only spent 5 months with.
At the Head Office, most of us are girls there who always bitch behind each others backs. Gossip 24/7. Blah. No guys to balance out things, no guys to laugh and share jokes with, no one to bully and set pranks on. Waaah! Just thinking about it makes me sad. Seriously. I don't wanna go back at the freakin' Head Office! I wanna stay at Gracepark Center. I hope our big bosses realize that they need us girls to stay there to help our boys... In other news, I decided to buy the Holga 35mm. I'll go buy it when my mom finally pays me back. Now all I need is to travel somewhere and snap some Holga-riffic photos! Gah! I should stop spending on stuff such as these cuz when I go back to Makati, my salary wouldn't be enough! I hate you Head Office!!! I hate youuuu! (EDIT- might buy the Vivitar instead. So if I get tired of it and annoyed with all the film and developing expenses, I wouldn't regret getting a 3k worth of Holga. Vivitar is only PHP1300. So I guess Vivitar is the way to go. But Holga.....waaaah!) Oh, and my sis is coming home on the last week of May with her hubby and my cute neffy-poo. Weeh! I will finally see my cute neffy-poo and get my Brandon Boyd book! I hope we could go out of town too! Toodles. PS. go see my devArt and Flickr. Why? For no particular reason. *points at the links sidebar*
|