rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, January 26, 2008
title : Got A Feeling
Well, just a few hours ago, my officemate Karen asked me if she could go to the Incubus concert with me. But the problem was I already bought the tickets so we couldn't sit together. And I already have Carol. But I have a feeling that Carol doesn't really want to go to the concert with me. First because she's not really into loud music and second, her salary's ain't bigger than mine. So I have this guilt feeling that she will not enjoy and just waste her money on the tickets just so I could stop nagging her. Having Karen as the second option is a better idea since I know she's into the band as well. Gah. Who to choose? My best friend or someone who I'm sure will enjoy the show?

But never mind, she said her boyfriend just agreed to go with her to the concert.

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →