rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, March 4, 2006
title : Ayoko ng Maging Sutil
Ayoko na. Wawa naman sila mommy at daddy kung pagpapatuloy ko pagka maldita ko diba? I love them so much. Kaya papakabait na ako. Swear.

And as a form of thanks for all that they've done for me and for me to show them that I love them, I will give them a Bronze medal this coming Tuesday. For the first and last time ever, I'm in the Deans List with an average of 1.42. I didn't sign up there para sa personal fulfillment but para mapasaya kahit papaano mga parents ko sa gitna ng lahat ng paghihirap nila for me. Para malaman nila na worth it lahat ang paghihirap nila for me.

Syet. Malapit na rin ang graduation. I can feel the real world lurking just around the corner and it seems I'm just not ready for it yet.

Can you tell me, who really is prepared for the real world even before they actually step in it?

I guess nobody's ready. Why?

First Reason: Life is unpredictable and we must enjoy it as it comes.
Second Reson: I SUCK at planning things ahead.

← OLDER
NEWER →