Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, July 2, 2005
title : Random Thoughts About Random Things
here iam... sitting in the darkness...only a lampshade and the PC screen giving light to my surrounding...if only the light bulb here in our library didn't blew up, i might be blogging with decent lighting, making me able to see the keyboard better...good thing i half memorized the key positions and those shit...
so here are some random thoughts from an idle mind: Random Thought #1: COOL CD's These two CD's are alternately being putted on repeat mode in my CD player ARMOR FOR SLEEP: What To Do When You Are Dead ![]() This CD is amazing! I've listened to it whole summer yet still, I'm not getting enough! It's much better than their first album and there are bunch of songs here that i really dig. It's a bit scary thought, since it tells a story about a ghost and what he do now that he's dead. But ignoring the lyrics and it's story and just concentrating on the music, it just blew me away. Amazing. Emo rulz..hehehe... THE BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE: This Is Who You Are ![]() I just bought it last week. Unluckily, the darn pirated CD (haha! im a pirate!!!) couldn't be read in my discman. So i tried it in my pc...good thing my idea worked so I copied the whole album here in my PC (double pirate!) then i returned the CD to the stall in Sogo Motel at Recto in hopes of getting a better copy. But instead, I got a CD i didn't like....well, i picked it up by mistake. Instead of getting JimmyEatWorld's Futures album, i got their 5 song EP instead! Sayang 35 bucks ko! Well, i burned the songs i copied, so i sorta got 2 cd's in the price of 1. Let's go back to the album. It's great as well! I'm starting to get hooked to some of it's songs! The Beautiful Mistake is another band to watch out for. Galeng! Random Thought # 2: Di Ba Ako Bait? Well, my sis always tells me to be good and be nice to her...or else... I don't know why they always tell me to 'magpakabait' when I'm actually doing it already. Magpakabait for me kasi is to stay out of trouble, study hard in school, no boys for now...those crap...and i've been good naman siguro when it comes to those stuff naman diba...pero why are they saying I'm not mabait? Well, maybe it's because of me being an occasional 'sutil' and 'maldita' here in the house....hehehehe...but it's occasional...like...uhh...occasional...ehehe! But honestly, i think of me as mabait naman...pero bakit sila di nila makita? haaaay... Random Thought # 3: Now, I Can't Post A Pic?! OMFG! Why can't I post a pic in Blogger this time? I have to upload these pics on my post through Photobucket first before I could paste the darn tags here. I thought this blogger pic hosting is forever...but...but...it's not! You betrayed us! WAAAAH! Random Thought # 4: MP3 Player...I want you bad Ooooh...i've been dying to have an mp3 player cum flash disk this month! i hope i could come up with extra money so that i could buy that mp3 player i've been setting my eyes on. not only do i need it for my music, but i need it for some of my school files since we're doing multi media stuff now which means mp3 songs, tons of photos...which means diskettes are useless...got what i mean? whatever. Random Thought # 5: Stuart Rules! ![]() Hahaha! Stuart from Mad TV rules! I love this ummm...big kid...I'm thinking about joining the fanlisting! Teehee! Watch Mad TV at Jack TV... ............... random thoughts are over. my brain's shuffle mode is now off.
|