Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, July 18, 2005
title : Misunderstood
My bestfriend told me the reason why I'm not having a boyfriend yet is that because I'm so 'mataray' around guys. I was kinda startled. I may look 'mataray' but 'mataray' is not the perfect word to describe my personality. I may be snobbish cause most of the time, I'm quiet. But for real, I'm the kind of person who loves to laugh and give a cheerfull smile. I love clowning around and making my friends laugh. What's so 'mataray' with that?
I asked my bestfriend about what makes her say that. She replied: "Kasi hindi ka nagpapaka-sweet sa mga guys. Hindi ka maki-ride on sa mga loko nila. Lagi ka agad naka-kontra." So, does she mean I have to flirt around so guys would get attracted to me? Haha! That's funny. She also added the fact that I always think of myself as 'just friends' with guys... I never thought that guys might actually like me. Well, she's right on that one about me. I mean, why should I fool myself with these stupid thoughts when I could avoid it on the first place? I've been fooled by myself before and I don't wanna be fooled again. Shame on me if that happens. I think I just don't wanna invest feelings for nothing. That's why right now, the only guy in my list is Brandon Boyd. At least, I know having him would be very, very impossible....I already know where I stand. Got what I mean? But with real guys, I still have to wrack my brain on thinking tons of questions about some possibilities of this and that. My brain gets tired easily when it comes to that. And when things go bad, I might get so angst driven, I would think that the whole world is crap just because a person didn't call or text. Hahaha! So, if you're a guy and you like me, just go straight to the point and be persuasive. I have a slow mind. I don't get the so-called signals that fast. Sorry for the inconvinience. OK CHANGE OF TOPIC! speaking of my best friend, she's feeling lovey dovey again. i hate it when she gets like this. so happy, so excited just because a certain person is putting some light in her dim love life. (we actually both have a dim love life. we're best pals!) because when she's in-love, she really is in-love. she's somewhat like me. she gives almost half of her heart to that person and is very loyal. so when she gets her heart broken, she's like...i don't know, all sad and spaced out? for the past 3 years, she's been in-love twice (wow! now you tell me i'm the kikay one bru? ehehe) and i've seen her cry about the guy and see her laugh at her own stupidity. and now, it's happening again. she's falling for someone who she could only talk through text. it's not a textmate thinggy. just two old classmates reuniting again just because of that darn Friendster. I'm not against her falling in love to the person, but what I'm worrying about is what if she gets hurted again? What if this person is not what she think he is? She shouldn't fall for that person yet, until she sees proof that this guy really means her well. I wanna bang her head on the wall and make her realize those stuff and all the crap she's been through with those kind of relationships. I want her to take care of her feelings. (i luv yah girl! ya know that!) but it's too late, the girl is falling little by little to this guy. well girl, if you guys get together, you should thank me. cuz, if it wasnt for my VCD ad on friendster, you wouldn't meet this guy. ahahaha! I just wish you wouldnt go crying again. I hope this is it! Para yung pusta natin, panalo na ako! ehehehe... NOW TO BRANDON BOYD Brandon Boyd. The New GAP Boy? WTF?! Brandon Boyd and GAP? Wow. No wonder why they're all wearing khakis on the 'Make A Move' video. That would be really cool. I hope those ads would be shown here. But why did Brandon suddenly decided to go modelling clothes, much worst, a preppy looking clothing line? Aren't he suppose to defy commercialism and dress like himself? As I noticed, Incubus are slowly becoming so commercialized and being in the 'scene' more. They attented Linday Lohan's birthday bash, they have 3 songs on the 'Stealth' soundtrack (which I think is so not them and so pop...sorry guys. But Admiration is cool), Mike hanging around with Nicole Ritchie and those other stuff rockstars do. They said they are the antithesis of the rockstar image. Now what's happening? Are they suddenly becoming sell-outs and becoming so drawn to all the glitz and glamour of being in a rock band? I hope not. I love this band. No matter what happens, I'll be a fan. I'm just sticking around for the music and not those crap they're doing with their lives. I just hope that being commercially popular doesn't mean lesser quality of music from them. I hope they wouldnt be as huge as Linkin Park or Simple Plan or Good Charlotte....those bands are the sell-outs, not Incubus. ehehehehe... And besides, it would be a real eye-candy to see Brandon on the walls of GAP stores, don't you think? So on end note, me and Brandon are just misunderstood.
|