rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, June 19, 2005
title : BYOB
"everybody's going to the party have a real good time...dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine..."
- BYOB by System of A Down
(cool chorus...can't help but groove with it!)

hmmm...just postin'...I'm supposed to be sleeping now since I still have classes at 7am...but I can't help but edit my template and update my blog posts... well, i think i gotta sleep now since last time i got into my taxation class, my prof remembered me instantly because i arrived late (...yeah like 30 mins late!) so i might as well sleep so i could keep a low profile in her class...

by the way, the pic of the guy below is actually not Brandon Boyd, it's Jonathan Rhys Meyers (what the fuck is that name!) and he's the guy in the Elvis TV movie...he's the guy who played 'The King' ....hmmm....

← OLDER
NEWER →